This 7 days on The Vergecast, Nilay Patel, Dieter Bohn, and Paul Miller examine all the new laptops exposed at Computex 2019, the new processor chips from Intel and AMD, and what we’re anticipating at Apple’s WWDC subsequent week.
In among all of that, we give you updates on the T-Cell and Dash merger, 5G connectivity, and Paul’s weekly segment “ATX? a lot much more like late-TX,” so hold listening to stay educated.
Tales talked about this week:
- Laptops are possessing uncommon and fantastic
- Twin River is Intel’s attempt to make a dual-monitor notebook out of material
- Did Intel just nail the twin-monitor gaming laptop laptop?
- Asus set two 4K screens on its extravagant ZenBook Pro Duo laptop laptop
- Intel, AMD, and ARM each and every see our computing foreseeable future in unique strategies
- AMD’s flagship…
Carry on reading…